Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Weird and High-Reaching Resolutions

I've decided that I will have resolutions this year. That and magical jewelry.


via GIPHY

Well, okay, at least the resolutions. So here goes:

1. Looking on the positive side of life, even in the face of difficult or stressful situations. For instance, when facing a day when I have no less than twenty items on my to-do list, I will celebrate crossing off each little darned one, preferably with a shot of espresso-- although, for the sake of my health, I may limit this celebration to an awkward victory dance (and the occasional shot of espresso).


via GIPHY

2. Asking for more favors. This may seem ridiculous as a resolution, but, if you know me, you know that I hardly ever ask for any help and instead find myself stressed and buried under a pile of things I've agreed to do.

via GIPHY
No more! I will ask for help, and I will accept it gratefully, always with a smile, and occasionally with simply a plate of fresh-baked brownies if I do feel the need to return the favor in some way.

3. Less time on Facebook. Bahaha. Is this everyone's resolution? Well, I'm stealing it. (Cue 2nd LOTR allusion.)

via GIPHY

Well, that's all I've got for now. Oh, besides the ever-present....

#4. WRITE!!!!! And promote my cozy mystery Decaf & Drones, available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble as an e-book. It is also soon to be available in print copies. The second book in the series is in progress as we speak, but, naturally, in order to finish it, I must WRITE!










3 comments:

  1. When does the book come out in print again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Later this month! I will let everyone know as soon as I get the news :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete