Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Querying Journey

I had the idea of creating more of a vlog than a blog starting this summer, so here are the two parts of my first vlog attempt below (interrupted due to phone storage issues AKA having 8 zillion pictures of my kids). In it, I'm discussing my new adventure into the land of literary queries after a several-year hiatus. For my non-writer friends, querying is the process of reaching out to these gate keepers of the publishing world (AKA literary agents) to hopefully get your book noticed by the big name publishers. 

I have been writing A LOT lately, at odd hours of the day and night, when not working or spending time with my kids. And I wrote more than I could ever have imagined during cancer treatment last year. Hence, this new journey begins:

If the videos don't show up in your browser, you can try my YouTube channel:
Link to Video 1

Link to Video 2

No comments:

Post a Comment